Business Funding Services
Live Out Your Dream
We can provide corporations and funding for the corporation in several stages.
Stage 1: We provide an aged corporation that is ready for D&B and tradelines to be added.
Stage 2: We provide an aged corporation that has a D&B rating of 75+ with existing tradelines and is ready for funding
Stage 3: We provide an aged corporation that has a D&B rating of 75+ with existing tradelines and available credit from $250,000 - $2,000,000. Pricing (TBD)
Join 50,000 businesses that have taken advantage of the low rates and excellent terms offered by Us
When you need money to keep your business competitive, trust A+ rated Wingman Financial to bring you the lowest rates, most convenience and highest levels of security. Since 1996, our loans have helped more than 20,000 businesses stay current with what the current consumer wants and grow.
• Lower interest rates – our automated systems and lower marketing costs translate into lower rates and fees to the business borrower;
• Far higher loan approval rates – the study above found that online lenders approve applicants 60% of the time. Large banks approved just 21% of applicants in the first quarter of 2017.
• All the safety and security bricks and mortar banks offer. It’s required by law! We have the same 128-bit encryption, banking level security as every lender in the United States.
• Convenience of online applications, approval notices, documentation uploads and more. Avoid intense, one-on-one interviews and get your business financed from the comfort of your home.
Business Loan Perks for Responsible Companies
Wingman Financial’s lending team has studied business borrowing needs carefully to solve its most critical issues. Business owners today must invest in the technology that streamlines marketing, infrastructure and sales. They must also have the funds ready to capture growth opportunities. Some businesses get so overwhelmed by new business they stop answering the phone! Don’t panic, hire! But hiring takes money; money Wingman Financial frequently lends. Keep costs under control during the growth phase of your business when you secure a business loan.
Our applicants are relieved to find small business loans with a slew of helpful perks. These include
• Term loan rates that start at a low 5.99% annual interest rate (AIR)
• Flexible, tailored lines of credit starting at 13.99% annual percentage rate (APR). Borrow and pay off as often as necessary. Interest is only charged on the amount borrowed.
• Fast application: the average client takes 7 minutes to complete it.
• Instant or under 24-hour approval.
• Expert loan advisors that take your application over the phone if you prefer.
• Low borrower document requests: basic business information plus three months of bank statements.
• Money transferred to your account in 24 hours or less.
• Access to a loan specialist available from 8:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m. on email and phone.
• Secure and easy-to-use mobile and web platforms that make managing accounts simple and convenient.
• Better business credit scores after just a few months of your consistent payments.
• The safest, “banking-level” security the Treasury Department allows to protect your money and personal information.
No other lender offers the excellent terms, convenient transactions and ironclad security Wingman Financial guarantees all borrowers.
Does Your Business Meet These Qualifications?
As much as we want to help every applicant, we are only able to offer our low-rate loans to companies that meet certain requirements. Approved applicants must have been in business a minimum of one year. While our average borrower transacts $500,000 in business each year, we provide many loans to those who transact $100,000 yearly as well. Nearly all our applicants meet our minimum FICO score of 500 and the absence of bankruptcies in the past two years. Finally, we limit the industries we will serve to those in the low-risk categories. Find a list of restricted industries LINK for which Wingman Financial cannot provide business loans. To find out whether you qualify for a Wingman Financial small business loan, apply via our application. Our “soft” inquiry won’t affect your credit score, unless we find your credit file is restricted. If we do, we will contact you to lift the restriction. With your permission, we perform a hard pull, which will impact your credit score. Of course, we will let you know immediately if we discover your credit file is restricted.
A+ Rated Wingman Financial Business Loans Powers Your Growth Long-Term!
Wingman Financial can take credit for keeping more than 50,000 small businesses IN business. While applicants must meet certain requirements, we approve loans to hundreds of businesses rejected by big banks every day. Better yet, applicants don’t even need to come in and discuss every detail of their business for three hours with a banker. With all transactions conducted online, Wingman Financial can pass huge marketing and operational savings onto borrowers! With a “soft pull,” you risk nothing to research the rates we can offer you. Apply today!
Flexible Terms Available On A Loan For Your Business
During the past decade, starting up and branching out has been the go-to method entrepreneurs and downsized executives have used to keep their families fed and housed. Most enjoy it too much to ever give up the entrepreneur lifestyle. Surprisingly, big corporate may be enjoying it as well . . . According to an extensive study conducted by software giant Intuit and reported in Business Insider, by 2020, 40% of the American workforce will be freelancers and entrepreneurs. These entrepreneurs will run a variety of businesses from bricks and mortar e-cigarette shops to online retailers and publishers. Every one of these has a different business model, varying cash flow features and product/ticket prices. Seasonal businesses live on business loans and lines of credit until their most lucrative months come around. More, consistent businesses like plumbers and veterinarians rely on business loans to cover for unexpected emergencies. Because our business loan applicants run the gamut, we offer a variety of ways to pay. You can either pay a percentage of your monthly sales or a specific amount daily or weekly. We also give you the option to repay the loan in four months or two years, depending on the type of business loan you choose. If you need to restructure your loan, we have options for that as well. Ready to get started today? Simply fill out the form above and a business loan representative will contact you within 24 hours to answer all your questions. We’ll step you through how to gather all the documentation and get it to us quickly and easily. As disruptors, we’re committed to white glove customer service. We look forward to fueling your business success!
Contact Wingman Financial
Servicing Katy, Houston and the surrounding areas. Contact us today to get your Guaranteed Approval and Funding started.